12 Feb Ottawa’s Real Estate Market is Heating Up!
The housing market in Ottawa is looking better and better these days, especially if you’re a home seller.
According to a recent report, sales activity is expected to continue heating up throughout the year.
Continue reading to learn more about these recent market predictions and how they may impact you as a seller.
A Look at Sales Activity Predictions
Here’s what the recent report I read had to say about sales activity over the next several months:
- The Ottawa housing market is strong, with home prices increasing and more people putting their homes on the market.
- The real estate market is walking a fine line between rising home prices and falling affordability, experts say.
- In the Demographia International Housing Affordability Survey, Ottawa falls in the moderately unaffordable range with a ranking of 3.7.
- Still, that’s a lot better than those markets in Toronto and Vancouver, which are considered severely unaffordable.
- In fact, Vancouver was rated the second least-affordable city in the world in which to buy a home, beat only by Hong Kong.
We’ll Get You a Great Price for Your Home
The trick to succeeding as a home seller on the Ottawa real estate market is to set a price that is both competitive but that will also give you a great profit on your home.
That’s where we can help!
As your Ottawa real estate experts, we have helped scores of home sellers over the years achieve their home selling dreams. And we would love to assist you as well!
So please contact us today to discover how we can help you sell your home in Ottawa. We’ll start by providing a free home evaluation!