Community Involvement in the Ottawa Area has always been a touchstone issue for Geoff & Bobbie.
Even before they became one of Ottawa’s leading real estate teams, they were active in contributing and giving back to their neighbourhood through charity work and sponsorships.
A partial list of their Ottawa area community involvement includes ongoing donations to:
- the Children’s Miracle Network
- The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Canadian University of Women’s Scholarship fund
- several Minor League Hockey Teams
Annual sponsorship of, as well as, personal participation in Ottawa community events such as:
- the “Clean-Up Beaverbrook Day”
- the “Christmas Food Drive”
- “The Yard Sale for the Cure”
- “CHEO Fundraisers”
- “Canada Day Festivities”