Seize The Day
Last updated on May 11th, 2021 at 01:12 pm
Loving Your Lifestyle
Whether you are new to Ottawa, or have lived here for your whole life, you know that Ottawa is one happening place to live! From the numerous family friendly activities and park events, to night life and mixers, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Loving your lifestyle is just one of the many perks that comes with buying Ottawa real estate. For the month of January, there are many great activities to enjoy, making these short days and long nights fly right on by. You’ll want to enjoy everything Ottawa is offering, a few of which I have listed according to event type.
January Ottawa Night Life
- The 19th Scarlett’s Dinner Theatre own Eddie May Murder Mysteries presents “The Curse of the Pekinesse Peregrine!” Every Saturday night starting at 7PM. Call 613-850-9700 for more information
- The 21st is Open Mic Monday a tAbsolute Comedy, located on 412 Preston Street. There is a $4 cover to get in, and Dinner/Show pacakges are available for under $28 7 nights a week. Call at 613-233-8000 for more information.
- The 23rd is Winter Warmer Wine Tasting Dinners at 327 Wine Bar on 327 Somerset Ave. W. Tickets are $85 per person or $150 per couple. You will enjoy four courses of expertly crafted foods and paired wines along with the musings of local musician and bassist, Tobias Meis. This month’s event features French Wines with Aaron Shaw.
Ottawa Family Events For January
- January 22 features Jammin With Snoopy, a free event the children are sure to love! Located at The Rainbow Bistro at 76 Murray Street. You can call 613-859-5123 for more information
- January 27th offers Art Child, from 12 noon to 7pm at the Glebe Community Center at 175 Third Avenue. The free workshops are geared for children of all ages and range from arts and crafts, film, photography, dance, cooking, hair styling, and more! Call 613-406-2286 for more information
- January 29th offers a FREE Basic Digial Photo Editing Class at the St. Laurent Branch Public Library at 515 Cote. The event is free and open to photographers of all ages and talents! You can call 613-580-2940
So Much To Enjoy In Ottawa Living
These are just a very small sampling of the area events taking place this month! There are also dances, book auctions, retirement savings plan information sessions, musicals, theatre and more taking place year round in our lovely Ottawa neighborhood communities. We hope you enjoy living here as much as we do-and if you are considering making Ottawa your new home, make sure to request our Ottawa Relocation Guide!
Until next time,