If you have any questions about schools or would like more information please contact Us.
OTTAWA SCHOOL BOARDS
- Ottawa Carleton District School Board – The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board is the largest school board in Ottawa with over 150 schools.
- Ottawa Catholic School Board – The Ottawa Catholic School Board has 88 schools serving students across the city: 63 elementary schools, 2 intermediate schools and 15 high schools.
- Conseil des écoles publiques de l’est de l’Ontario – À l’école publique de langue française, notre personnel chevronné aidera votre enfant à déployer ses ailes et à prendre son envol vers un avenirrempli de succès.
- Conseil des écoles catholiques de langue française – Avec plus de 18 000 eleves frequentant 39 ecoles elementaires, 8 pavillons intermediares et 9 ecoles secondaires le Conseil des ecoles catholiques de langue francaise du Cenre-Est est le plus important reseau canadien d’ecoles de langue francaise a l’exterieur du Quebec.
OTTAWA PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- Ashbury College – With traditions dating from 1891, Ashbury has a solid reputation as a university preparatory school.
- Elmwood School – Pre-eminent all-girls school in the National Capital. Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12, with a student population just under 400.
- Fern Hill – An independent school in New Edinburgh. Preschool, kindergarten andprimary grades 1-3.
- Glebe Montessori School – Fosters a love for learning by nurturing curiousity, creativity and intelligence.
- Joan of Arc Academy (Bilingual) – The region’s only private elementary bilingual girls school. Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8.
- Kanata Academy – Kanata Academy is a private day school for children ranging from pre-school to 8th grade.
- Lycee Claudel (French) – Seule école d’Ottawa admettant des élèves dans un système éducatif cohérent de la maternelle (à l’entrée à l’Université, le Lycée Claudel applique le système et les programmes français.
- MacDonald-Cartier Academy – A non-denominational junior high school offering an academic “French Immersion” program.
- Ottawa Christian School – Educating children in a Christ-centred elementary schoolintegrating faith and learning.
- Ottawa Montessori School – Provides a stimulating educational environment for 400 children aged 18 months to Grade 8.
- Ottawa Waldorf School – An independent school in Stittsville that provides a rich curriculum from Preschool to Grade 8.
- St. Laurent Academy (Bilingual) – Offers an enriched curriculum in English or French,in small classes of no more than 15 students.
- St. Timothy’s Classical Academy – An interdenominational Christian elementary school providing an academically and morally exceptional education.
- Turnbull School – Small classes and exceptional teachers provide a well rounded and enriching academic program.
- Venta Preparatory School (Day and Boarding school) – Analternative to the large school classroom; Maximum enrollment at the school is approximately 85 students.
- Westboro Academy (Bilingual) – A private, bilingual, co-educational elementary school located in Brewer Park, near Carleton University.
OTTAWA UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES