03 Jul How to Increase Your Home’s Curb Appeal on the Ottawa Real Estate Market
Whether it’s your first home sale or your fourth, this will surely be a big and exciting transition for you and your entire family.
Today, I’d like to offer you some expert Ottawa real estate assistance. Hopefully, my advice will help make your experience on the Ottawa real estate market as seamless and stress-free as possible.
Make Ottawa Home Buyers Fall In Love With Your Home
Capture the hearts of home buyers before they ever step foot in your home. Your property’s curb appeal can certainly make or break a deal and so you want to make sure that the exterior of your home is in top condition.
Here are some relatively easy and inexpensive ways to increase your property’s curb appeal:
- First the basics: Mow your lawn and throw away any debris or dead plants
- Create a neighborly vibe by setting up some lawn chairs or perhaps a water feature.
- Make sure your front door in clean and clear of any spider webs and other nuisances
- Consider adding a welcome mat
- If your shutters looks like they’re a little worn, consider giving them a fresh coat of paint
- If your vegetation looks like it’s overwhelming your yard, consider cutting your plants back to a more manageable size
- Remove distracting lawn ornaments like garden gnomes or flamingos
- Make sure the sidewalk leading up to your house is clear of any hazards like leftover toys
By making sure that your home is giving its best impression out the gate, you’re increasing the chances that the buyer will fall in love with you home and want to make a purchase offer. After all, isn’t that the ultimate goal?
Interested in Receiving More Ottawa Home Selling Advice?
Then please take a moment to contact us, Geoff and Bobbie McGowan, today.
We would love the opportunity to help you as a home seller on the Ottawa real estate market by first helping you set the right list price for your property. From there, we’ll formulate a comprehensive marketing plan to help ensure that your home sells for the best price possible and in as little time as possible.
Until next time,