Ottawa Area Halloween Events
Ottawa Communities Events
Ottawa, Ontario Canada real estate is situated in a wonderfully family centered area that sill offers great entertainment for all the adults. Halloween is a great example of how diverse things to do in Ottawa can be; not only is there a wide variety of items for families and small children to enjoy, but there are also many fun night events geared just for us grown-ups.
Many range from fun charity parties to stylish dress-up to enjoying fine dinning on a spooky night. If you are moving to Ottawa right now or in the near future, be sure to check out these great Ottawa area events:
Ottawa Halloween Things To Do
Enjoy the fun area events! All of us at Ottawa Real Estate compiled the following list of fun area things to do this Halloween and hope that you and your family are able to find the perfect events for you and enjoy a safe, fun and happy Halloween! If you have questions about any of the following events, feel free to contact your expert Ottawa real estate agents, Bobby and Geoff McGowan.
- Oct 7 -30: Cannamore Orchard – Home of the Spooky Wagon Ride
- Sept 24-Oct 31: Pumpkin Festival at Proulx Farm
- Oct 1-31: Haunting Season at Saunders Farm
- October 7-31 (weekends only): Creepy Creek Camp
- October 14-31: Haunted Walk Ottawa Halloween Season
- October 14-31: Halloween Season at Hugli’s Blueberry Ranch
- Oct 22: Ottawa Zombie Walk
- A Barnyard Halloween at the Canada Agriculture Museum – October 29th and 30th
- Oct. 5, 2011: Spooky displays and Fantasy settings in Miniature
- Oct. 28, 2011 Stanley’s Ghostly Gathering Costume Party
- Costumes & Karaoke – Oct 28, 2011
- Proulx Farm – Haunting Season – until October 31, 2011
- Oct 28, 2011: Great Pumpkin Charity Ball
- Oct 29, 2011: Bobbing And Boogieing For A.P.P.L.E at Bronson Centre
- Oct 29, 2011: Barrymores Annual Halloween Charity Ball
- Oct 29, 2011: Halloween Kids Clubs at the Carp Farmers Market
- Oct. 29, 2011: Halloween Phodog Day
- Paranormal Investigation of the Mill – Oct 29, 2011
- Spooky Wagon Ride Oct 7 & 8, Oct 14, 15, & 16, Oct. 21 to 30.
- Oct. 30, 2011: Hopeful Hearts Halloween Party
- Horaceville Haunt – Oct 30, 2011
- Oct. 31, 2011: The Dark Carnival at Zaphod Beeblebrox
- Rockalily Burlesque’s Zombie Strippers (Halloween) @ Babylon
- October 28, 29, 31, 2011: Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Mayfair
- Big list of local clubs with Halloween parties in Ottawa (via Clubzone.com)
- Halloween at 24 Sussex Drive: Every year, the Prime Minister hands out treats at his official residence at 24 Sussex Drive. It’s free and open to everybody.
Relocate To Ottawa
To learn more about the great Ottawa neighborhoods, learn about the Ottawa area schools, or to browse Ottawa area homes for sale, simply contact us, Bobbie and Geoff McGowan, your expert Ottawa real estate agents.
Until next time,