Maximum Exposure Marketing Plan For Your Ottawa Home
Your home is a valuable asset…
One you have spent a great deal of time, money, and energy making, not only your special place, but also one of your most important investments.
Whether you are trading up to a larger home, downsizing, making a move to accommodate a changing lifestyle or relocating to a new city, selling your home is a major undertaking. Considering how important your home is, it makes sense to retain the services of high profile realtors to assist you. Start by choosing real estate professionals you feel comfortable with, who have the skills, experience and knowledge to effectively market your home as if it were their own. Geoff & Bobbie are two such realtors.
They will help you understand all of the legal, financial, and technical issues that are involved in the sale of your home. Start by choosing a real estate professional you feel comfortable with, who has the skills, experience and knowledge to effectively market your home as if it were their own.
Here’s what Geoff & Bobbie will do for you:
- Provide a comprehensive up to the minute market evaluation
- Advise you on the most effective list price and probable sale price
- Explain their entire “Maximum Exposure Marketing Plan” , a proven method of getting you top dollar for your home.
- Install and maintain high profile signage
- Expose your home for sale with all the member brokers of the Multiple Listing Service
- Prepare a professional and easy to use Feature Brochure
- Distribute a first class “Just Listed” promotional mail piece in your area
- Promote your home in print advertising until it is sold
- Strategically market your home on a multitude of housing related websites
- Create a “Virtual Tour” of your home to email to interested buyers
- Create a unique and effective Video using our professional videographer and upload it to our YouTube channel as well as the RE/MAX Affiliates YouTube channel to raise the profile of your home with search engines and the buying public.
- Aggressively network your home
- Perform public open houses
- Promptly follow up on all showings
- Advise you on all aspects of offers received
- Negotiate the best possible terms for the sale of your home
- Coordinate the completion of your transaction after offer acceptance
- Be available to your 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Become your “Realtors for Life” by providing advice and counsel to your, free of charge any time