Ottawa Real Estate Area Arts Festival
Last updated on May 11th, 2021 at 01:13 pm
If you are moving to Ottawa real estate, then you are just in time to enjoy the Wakefest is an All Arts Festival that takes place August 26th to 29th . The Ottawa area festival brings together film, music, theatre, performance, literature, visual & circus arts and more! Highlights include :
Things To Do In Ottawa
During the Wakefest Art Festival, you will be able to enjoy:
- Mini Cirque
- Wakefield Arts Collective
- Hilotrons original score to The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari on the Covered Bridge,
- Authors Pasha Malla, Gil Adamson and Monte Reid
- Workshop instructors Kim Collier, Mike Dubue, Aron Deasmeker and KellyLee Evans
- A Tribute to Steve Earle and Stacey Earle
- Installations and a robust slate of local performers!
Ottawa Neighborhood Lifestyle
The kick off on Thursday, August 25th at 8 PM when Café Molo hosts WAKEFEST’s NAKED LAUNCH, an evening that has become a tradition for residents of Ottawa Communities. The festival gets underway as well as the ‘unveiling’ of the 2012 Nudes of Wakefield Calendar, sales of which raise money for local art programs. The Calendar is done in a tasteful and artistic light, so no worries about young eyes, either. See the highlights of the Festival and get a taste of what’s to come. Some events are ticketed and others by donation.
Ottawa Real Estate Agent
I hope to see you there! If you have been in years past, please share with me what your favorite Wakefest Art Festival event was, so I can be sure to check it out!
Until next time,