Enjoy These Fun Ottawa Community Events This March!
Can you believe we’re nearly halfway through March already? Where is the year going?
If you’re interested in slowing down with the people who matter most to you, then you’ve come to the right Ottawa real estate blog.
Today, I’m going to share with you some upcoming events that you and your family will certainly want to check out!
Fun Things to Do in Ottawa
13th DiverCiné Film Festival: This cultural event features contemporary films from around the world as well as artist and cultural discussions and even school presentations. It’s fun for the whole family.
- When: March 7 to 15
- Where: ByTowne Cinema, 325 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON
- More Information: Call 613-232-6727
Ottawa Valley Farm Show: Come check out Ottawa’s longest running agricultural trade show. It’s a great time to also teach your children about the various types of livestock there are.
- When: March 10 to Mar 12
- Where: EY Centre, 4899 Uplands Drive, Ottawa, ON
- More Information: Visit http://www.ottawafarmshow.com/
Outdoor Skating: Bring your entire family or just plan a romantic evening with your significant other. This wintertime sport appeals to all interests! And besides, who wouldn’t want to experience this historic Canadian rink, which was established in 1872?
- When: Now through March 15
- Where: Rideau Hall, 1 Sussex Drive Ottawa, ON
- More Information: Call 613-991-4422 / 866-842-4422
Ottawa Irish Festival: Produced annually by the Irish Society of the National Capital Region, this festival is a wonderful celebration of the Irish-Canadian heritage.
- When: Now through March 17, 2015
- Where: Various locations
- More Information: Call 613-591-9194
Relocate to Ottawa Today!
We would love to assist you by answering all of your questions and also telling you all about available Ottawa homes for sale.
Until next time,